Rapid Neurodevelopmental Assessment Australia (RNDA Aus)
The Rapid Neurodevelopmental Assessment
Was developed by the Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation (BPF). It was designed to be delivered by a non-specialist workforce and to target disadvantaged children from hard-to-reach populations.
We are developing RNDA-Australia to simplify early identification of Australia children and youth who are developmentally not-on-track.
We partner with the Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation to support the ongoing development of the RNDA.
Our collaboration, known as RNDA Australia:
- is reviewing all RNDA items and revise those requiring adaptation to the Australian context.
- Co-designing items and toolkits for use in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- developed a digital version of the RNDA Australia, easing administration and scoring of the RNDA and better supporting its inclusion in routine primary healthcare assessments.
The RNDA Aus projects
We are working on validating RNDA items with:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in Australia
- urban and rural Australian children
- new telehealth methodology
- digital versions